torstai 10. tammikuuta 2013

Sweetie-sweet Alpaca!

Hi again!

It's time for you to meet my sweet little dear Alpaca combined with my alpaca nails!
I love alpacas so much at the moment so I just had to get alpaca nails (and plushie too!).


The polishes I used are almost the same as in the last post so I don't write them here again. There was a lot of work in these as they have a lot of details (so I asked my sister for help again haha). I had to use a lot of top coat 'cause I wanted these to last but it really worked! I had these nails for about three weeks!


The 3D bow and stars are made of Cernit-clay and then just painted with nail polish. 



 If you ever have any questions about our nails, feel free to ask! It's always nice to get some comments 'u'

And thanks to Anna for the awesome idea!

2 kommenttia: