keskiviikko 18. huhtikuuta 2012

We got tagged!

Heeello! This time in English!

First I got to apologize, you are not gonna see any of my nails in this post D:

But yea, we have gotten tagged quite many times but we have never before filled those memes or how should I call them... But we are still happy every time you tag us, so thank you! But today I had an inspiration for doing one!

So this time thank you Crémelice for tagging us!

♥ RULES
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

And yea there is only one of us writing this! The younger one!

1. If you were forced to change the color of your hair, what color would you change it to?

Uhmm... It would be auburn!



2. What's your favorite movie and why?

Ahaha I must say it's Pretty woman! Happy romantic movies like that make me happy xD

3. Who is your biggest idol?

This is a hard one! I have never had a one big idol, but if I must say one person, it would Tsubasa Masuwaka. Because she's so pretty and a stylish business woman ahahah...

u remember I have done those nails once?

4. What's your current background/wallpaper on computer?

I'm using my sister's boyfriend's mini laptop, so it's just boring one-colored blue.. 


5. What is your favorite type of shoes?

Lace-up oxford shoes! (especially heels)

btw my big sister (the other of us wrters of this blog) has exactly same shoes! They are heels but you can't see it in that pic :D

6.  What do you want to do in the future?

In near futue I just want to live happy life, do my school work scurupulously and make friends with new ppl! Later... I want to train for a nice job and then... I have no idea :D

7. Good looking clothes or good music? (don't say both!)

Both! Aaha okay... It's hard to choose.. But I have always liked beautiful-looking things, so I say good looking clothes! But I'm glad I don't really have to choose between those irl.

8. If you could paint the world with 3 colors, which colors would you pick?

Black - Easy to sleep.
Light blue - Goes for sky and water!
Grass green - No fresh-looking grass, no summer... And nature of course.

9. Zombies are attacking - run, hide or fight?

Hmm.. If I tried to fight, I would definetly lose.. So first RUUNNNN!!!! And then my condition would fail and I should hide :'D

10. Books or movies?

Movies! Somehow I hate reading...

11. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?

Pokemon! My dad brough me and my sisters first pokemon plushies in his business trip when they had arrived in Japan, So I have watched 
Pokemon since I was like three three-year-old...

That's it! My questions are here:

1. Which things do you want to improve in yourself?
2. What kind of kid were you?
3. What is your favourite plushie?
4. What is your favorite cloth?
5. How tall are you and how tall would you like to be?
6. Are you good at school?
7. What made you happy last time?
8. What kind of room do you have? Do yo like it?
9. What things are you scared of?
10. What is your favourite perfume or scent?

I tag these persons:

...
...
...
Waaah, I can't get here any more ppl! Or those bloggers are so popuar that they would never fill this... And I don't want to tag peopll I don't know irl. But I have already filled the whole meme, so I'm still gonna post this! I'm sorry, I failed XD 


And of course I don't own any of these pics in this entry!
And sorry, my English is terrible...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti